• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guess the Pokémon from its Dex entry!

Nanulak

A ghost in the snow
Days
  • Pidgeotto/Pidgeot ?

"They say that any patisserie visited by this Pokemon is guaranteed success and good fortune. "
    Slurpuff?

This is *******'s perfected form. From the orifice on its chest, it radiates high-powered energy that eliminates everything.

Years
  • the word perfect is making me think Zygarde... or was that completed... :unsure:
    can't remember if it has an orifice on it's chest though.... anyway, Zygarde ?

"They say that any patisserie visited by this Pokemon is guaranteed success and good fortune. "
    Not Slurpuff. You got the right type though.

Nanulak

A ghost in the snow
    Days
  • the word perfect is making me think Zygarde... or was that completed... :unsure:
    can't remember if it has an orifice on it's chest though.... anyway, Zygarde ?

Not Slurpuff. You got the right type though.
    Swirlix, then?

Its whole body is sticky with mucus. In the past, this form of ********* was by far the more numerous one.

Years
  • Mucus is making me think either the Shellos line or the Goomy line. Past form could be Hisuian Sliggoo/Goodra. For Shellos/Gastrodon it could just be the East vs the West form.
    The more numerous one seems to imply both exist at the same time though, which probably means...

Shellos or Gastrodon?

Not Slurpuff or Swirlix. You're in the wrong generation. Right type as in it's a Fairy type.

Nanulak

A ghost in the snow
    Days
  • Mucus is making me think either the Shellos line or the Goomy line. Past form could be Hisuian Sliggoo/Goodra. For Shellos/Gastrodon it could just be the East vs the West form.
    The more numerous one seems to imply both exist at the same time though, which probably means...

Shellos or Gastrodon?

Not Slurpuff or Swirlix. You're in the wrong generation. Right type as in it's a Fairy type.
    Cutiefly, maybe? Or could it be Snubbull. I'll go with Snubbull

It freezes prey by blowing its −58 degree Fahrenheit breath. It is said to then secretly display its prey.

Years
  • Sounds like Glalie or Froslass.... but I think Glalie just eats his prey?

Froslass?

Not Cutiefly or Snubbull. It's from gen 8 =3

Nanulak

A ghost in the snow
    Days
  • Sounds like Glalie or Froslass.... but I think Glalie just eats his prey?

Froslass?

Not Cutiefly or Snubbull. It's from gen 8 =3
    Oh, it's Alcremie lol

This is me lol
    Its cry leaves a lasting headache if heard for too long. It moves so quickly that it is almost invisible.

Years
  • First idea to come to mind is Yanma. There was stuff about it being able to generate shockwaves that will shatter windows. It's cry giving a headache doesn't sound implausible to me for a newer dex entry. Not sure how well that ties in with the almost invisible part, but Yanma is a fast boi with Speed Boost.

"It's highly skilled at tap-dancing. It waves its cane of ice in time with its graceful movements."

Nanulak

A ghost in the snow
    Days
  • First idea to come to mind is Yanma. There was stuff about it being able to generate shockwaves that will shatter windows. It's cry giving a headache doesn't sound implausible to me for a newer dex entry. Not sure how well that ties in with the almost invisible part, but Yanma is a fast boi with Speed Boost.

"It's highly skilled at tap-dancing. It waves its cane of ice in time with its graceful movements."
    Mr. Rime

Its cry leaves a lasting headache if heard for too long. It moves so quickly that it is almost invisible.

Nanulak

A ghost in the snow
    Days
  • Ninjask, as it's high speed is talking point in anime, I think I had seen something related to this statement there, as Ninjask was double team or so.......

It can assess a Pokémon's overall physical condition and mood using its ears.
    Is that Espurr?

A now-vanished desert culture treasured these Pokémon. Appropriately, when Heliolisk came to the Galar region, treasure came with them.

Years
  • I think you forgot to change/remove the Pokemon's name.
    Unless it's a Pokemon that works with Heliolisk? In which case.... a treasure obsessed Pokemon? In Galar's PokeDex I guess that could be Thievul or maybe Liepard, though I'm not sure if either would pair up with Heliolisk.

This Pokemon makes its opponents light-headed with poisonous gas, then captivates them with alluring movements to turn them into loyal servants.

Nanulak

A ghost in the snow
    Days
  • I think you forgot to change/remove the Pokemon's name.
    Unless it's a Pokemon that works with Heliolisk? In which case.... a treasure obsessed Pokemon? In Galar's PokeDex I guess that could be Thievul or maybe Liepard, though I'm not sure if either would pair up with Heliolisk.

This Pokemon makes its opponents light-headed with poisonous gas, then captivates them with alluring movements to turn them into loyal servants.
    Salazzle. And you're right XD. I didn't notice the name there

It generates a powerful, freezing energy inside itself, but its body became frozen when the energy leaked out.

Nanulak

A ghost in the snow
    Days
  • No

Is there a rule, where one should post another new question even if the answer given for their previous question is wrong ?
    Riolu? Grasping at straws lol

You forgot to answer my message (now that I think about that, I didn't do that then XD)

It generates a powerful, freezing energy inside itself, but its body became frozen when the energy leaked out.

Years
  • I feel like the freezing energy is probably Kyurem so idk what to reply to and will just post a new one.

"After evolution, this Pokémon emerged onto land. Its lower body has become stronger, and blows from its tail are devastating."

Back