• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guess the Pokémon from its Dex entry!

Nanulak

A ghost in the snow
Days
  • Hey, there! This is PokefanKIV! This is a game that I made in Bulbagarden, and I think you'll like it! Basically, you guess the Pokémon above and then put a Pokédex entry for the next person to guess! If your Pokemon is guessed wrong, just repost your Dex entry. Also, when guessing, you guess the whole line instead of an individual Pokémon. This is to avoid confusion with guessing a Pokémon in the evolution line then moving on after getting it wrong, and being stuck in that endless loop.
    Have fun!

Once upon a time, a king with an ********* reigned over the land. His Pokémon eventually drained him of life, and his kingdom fell with him.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Believes that to be Rabsca.
    ______

Pokedex entry: "It loves to bask in the sunlight. It uses the leaf on its head to seek out warm places."

Nanulak

A ghost in the snow
    Days
  • Believes that to be Rabsca.
    ______

Pokedex entry: "It loves to bask in the sunlight. It uses the leaf on its head to seek out warm places."
    I think it's Chikorita or Bayleef

The poisonous gases it contains are a little bit lighter than air. That's why it's always slightly airborne.

Nanulak

A ghost in the snow
    Days
  • Delphox

This Pokémon scrapes its spikes across rocks, and then uses the tips of its feelers to absorb the nutrients it finds within the stone.

Nanulak

A ghost in the snow
    Days
  • Ferrothorn.

This Pokémon occasionally rams into streams of magma, but it's armored hide prevent it from feeling the heat.
    Rhydon

Wow, Pokémon.com's Pokédex "Surprise Me" really gave me a bad Pokémon for this…
    With skillful misdirection, it rigs foes with pollen-packed flower bombs. *********** sets off the bombs before its foes realize what's going on.

Years
  • As a Sprigatito enjoyer I've gotta go with the catician Meowscarada.

"It is a common sight around fishing ports. It is known to rescue people and help fishers carry what they caught. "

Nanulak

A ghost in the snow
    Days
  • As a Sprigatito enjoyer I've gotta go with the catician Meowscarada.

"It is a common sight around fishing ports. It is known to rescue people and help fishers carry what they caught. "
    What the- DNite? (Dragonite for those who don't play competitive)

I love this Pokemon
    After hurling ferocious punches and flinging furious kicks, it finishes opponents off by spewing fire from around its navel.

Years
  • Spewing fire from around the navel, it's gotta be that evo Torracat supposedly has but that I refuse to acknowledge... :sneaky:

Apparently I need to repost the same one if it's guessed wrong so...

- Not Dragonite; think Water types.

Nanulak

A ghost in the snow
    Days
  • Spewing fire from around the navel, it's gotta be that evo Torracat supposedly has but that I refuse to acknowledge... :sneaky:

Apparently I need to repost the same one if it's guessed wrong so...

- Not Dragonite; think Water types.
    What is this? Golduck?

This Pokémon scatters burning scales. Most of the danger of these scales is not in their heat—it's in the way they rob the surrounding air of oxygen.

Years
  • Volcarona.

"It is a common sight around fishing ports. It is known to rescue people and help fishers carry what they caught. " - Violet
    Not Dragonite, not Golduck either. I'll throw in the opposite version Dex entry I guess:

"With its flotation sac inflated, it can carry people on its back. It deflates the sac before it dives." - Scarlet

Nanulak

A ghost in the snow
    Days
  • Volcarona.

"It is a common sight around fishing ports. It is known to rescue people and help fishers carry what they caught. " - Violet
    Not Dragonite, not Golduck either. I'll throw in the opposite version Dex entry I guess:

"With its flotation sac inflated, it can carry people on its back. It deflates the sac before it dives." - Scarlet
    Floatzel? I've didn't know it did that

When facing tough opponents, they get into formation. But if they get wounded in battle, they'll scatter and become solitary again.

Years
  • Formation makes me think Falinks... but that doesn't fit the solitary part. Falinks don't split up afaik...

... could be Wishiwashi? Fits it's schooling form.

"This Pokémon is known as the Bully of the Sea. Any ship entering the waters this Pokémon calls home will be attacked—no exceptions."

Nanulak

A ghost in the snow
    Days
  • Formation makes me think Falinks... but that doesn't fit the solitary part. Falinks don't split up afaik...

... could be Wishiwashi? Fits it's schooling form.

"This Pokémon is known as the Bully of the Sea. Any ship entering the waters this Pokémon calls home will be attacked—no exceptions."
    That's either Tentacruel or Sharpedo, and I think it's Sharpedo, so I'll go with that

It usually stays hunched over. If it is angry or surprised, it shoots flames out of its back.

Years
  • ... Cyndaquil ?
    Or maybe Typhlosion... not Quilava though, as it's always on all fours afaik.

"Beware of forests that show no signs of living creatures within. You may have wandered into this Pokemon's territory. "

Nanulak

A ghost in the snow
    Days
  • ... Cyndaquil ?
    Or maybe Typhlosion... not Quilava though, as it's always on all fours afaik.

"Beware of forests that show no signs of living creatures within. You may have wandered into this Pokemon's territory. "
    Bruh that's so vague lol. I'm guessing a Ghost or Dark type, so maybe… Duskull? Something in its evo line. SV Dex entries are so hard due to not reading them!

Years
  • And here I was thinking it'd be better to go with newer dex entries as they're more recent and might be fresher in people's memories lol

Not Duskull or it's line. An older dex entry:

"If you're too loud around it, you risk being torn apart by the claws on its tentacle. This Pokémon is also known as the Forest Witch.""

Back