• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon - Project: Revival

Years
  • Hi all! Let's please remember to keep it civil with each other! We may need to take further action if this escalates further. Thank you!

vchloev

itsmfkn.xai
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2022
    where can i find/catch galarian ponyta?i encountered a trainer that has a galar ponyta i search the whole caracara but can't find it

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2022
    can someone help me with the survey answer? ive tried all the games that drawntoast has made :( am i missing one?

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2022
    ignore the first comment i made about the password, i found it in the guide (i shouldve checked that first)

Just finished the pokemon league, this game is epic and has a great story line. ONLY critique i have is that i have to constantly save as it glitches randomly and quits the game
    BUT LOVE THIS GAME!

Years
    • Seen today
    ALSO does anyone know where the lucky egg is?

The only way you'll get it is from Chansey. And I have only found 2 throughout my gameplay.

Don't need to nap em, just KO them and Lucky egg is drop

Its very rare, so just go nuts hunting them chansey

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2023
    Great game! E4 were definitely challenging while also loving the twist on who they are and really enjoyed the story. Hyped to get onto Tentin Redux and your other games.

LyraKitkat

Hacked Trainer
    Years
  • I adore this game so far. I just got the Wings from Narcy. I have encountered a strange bug tho, the wings don't seem to do anything when I click them from the registered items menu. I've also gotten a few random crashes that I can't find a cause for, other than an error message having to do with infinity? I'll screenshot it next time I get it. One question! Do you plan on using an updated version of PokeEssentials for your next games? The only thing holding it back for me so far is the instability of the older version, but other than that I don't have much to criticize! Its pretty great!

Days
    • Seen Oct 15, 2023
    Hey DrawnToast
    I got a question I'm on chapter 8 and it said i could either follow Violet back to Dendron town or go ahead to Minneola town and i chose to follow Violet but i can't find her in the town. is that a bug or is Violet not actually in Dendron town and I'm just supposed to go to Minneola town?

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2024
    My game crashed twice in the early game. On that basis alone, I do not recommend playing this game.

Years
  • My game crashed twice in the early game. On that basis alone, I do not recommend playing this game.

Yes, I am aware the game crashes. It is a bug that I could not fix. It's related to a script I used that I will not use anymore.
    It's a shame to hear you don't recommend it, but I can assure many others can continue to play it and enjoy it.

Back