• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon - Project: Revival

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2023
    I should probably make the guide clearer, the Alolan forms are indeed in the game. So if you're looking for them, they'll be in the guide!

Ok, would love to know when that change to the guide happens so I can find my Alolan Grimer to finish out my poison/dark team

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2024
    Why Pair of wings dont work ? i am in the chapter 14 btw
    The game is very good im enjoyng very much :D

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2022
    Was having a bunch of fun with this fan game up until I needed to do the towers for Kubfu. Your 'official' guide lists everything up until the fifth pokemon as level 35 but there all 40? I don't understand how on earth you're meant to beat the third fight for the darkness tower. Am I missing something or is my game 'bugged' the difference in levels in my game from the guide made me think that something along those lines might be possible. It's really annoying because this bird has speed and type advantage against you so unless you crit I can't see what you're meant to do. Other than that everything has been really fair so far and I love how you've incorporated the level caps. Not enough romhacks/fangames do this sadly.

Years
  • Was having a bunch of fun with this fan game up until I needed to do the towers for Kubfu. Your 'official' guide lists everything up until the fifth pokemon as level 35 but there all 40? I don't understand how on earth you're meant to beat the third fight for the darkness tower. Am I missing something or is my game 'bugged' the difference in levels in my game from the guide made me think that something along those lines might be possible. It's really annoying because this bird has speed and type advantage against you so unless you crit I can't see what you're meant to do. Other than that everything has been really fair so far and I love how you've incorporated the level caps. Not enough romhacks/fangames do this sadly.

Sometimes I forget to update the guide when I make edits. Sorry! When your guide is almost 200 pages, it's hard to keep track of it sometimes. I expect my next game will be twice the size.
    I made the Towers difficult on purpose because Urshifu is a very strong Pokémon and I saw a lot of people who swept through the rest of my game with it!
    You can always return to the Towers at a later time, once the level caps raise, also. I will fix the guide, though.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2022
    I see, that makes a lot of sense that the changed happened then if he just easy modes the rest of the game. I'll just ignore the tower and continue with the rest of the game. Thanks for your reply and good luck with that massive guide.

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2024
    in victory road when u put the rock in place and up the stairs the rock goes back to the original place when i drop it to the low floor

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2022
    Has anyone made a playthrough on this game? I am stuck in paradise prairie and have 4 badges.

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2022
    Hi, great game! I'm stuck at IPS HQ: after defeating Rhodes I lost to Calyrex. Now when I exit the HQ tower, even if the message "Are you ready to challange Calyrex again" appears, I cannot find Calyrex in its spot. What can I do? I tried to ignore it and go on to privet village but the gym is locked so I guess defeating Calyrex is mandatory to go on with the game.

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2023
    This game looks so great! The maps and soundtracks are nice so far. And the characters are intriguing. I'm looking forward to trying it out! However I have one small suggestion if that's okay! And that is:

It would be great if we were given a moment to check our first pokemon's stats/nature right after getting them from the professor. The dialogue, loading into battle, then going into the menus during combat takes a while if you're just trying to reset a few times to get something decent. Maybe allow the professor say her line quickly, and trigger the story event as soon as you try to move? Thank you for perhaps considering ((:

Years
  • This game looks so great! The maps and soundtracks are nice so far. And the characters are intriguing. I'm looking forward to trying it out! However I have one small suggestion if that's okay! And that is:

It would be great if we were given a moment to check our first pokemon's stats/nature right after getting them from the professor. The dialogue, loading into battle, then going into the menus during combat takes a while if you're just trying to reset a few times to get something decent. Maybe allow the professor say her line quickly, and trigger the story event as soon as you try to move? Thank you for perhaps considering ((:

Maybe it does take a while, but it's an improvement over my last game, for sure. There's a text speed up button and a game speed up button, so it can't be all that bad!
    Either way, for my next game, I'll make it even quicker!

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    HI, Were you ever planning on adding a randomizer function in this game like you did with blossom of the soul?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    the level cap for the first gym seems pretty difficult cuz most of the starters especially fire type starters evolve at 16-17 but the level cap is 14, the only fire types who have evolve at 14 is Chimchar and Cyndaquil but out of those two, only chimchar evolves into fighting type

Years
  • I... am not totally sure what happened here, but I apologize for not responding. I've really been working on my next game, and all focus has been there. While it doesn't appear that I'll be getting help for Sakoku Story, I will still try to make it into great game for everyone!

Back