• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing? V4

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
Years
  • Currently playing through the following games:

Command and Conquer: Red Alert 2, since it got on Steam I had to replay it, although it no longer is the challenge it once was due to being too well versed in the genre :(

Elden Ring, playing co-op is suprisingly fun, haven't had a single temptation of throwing my controller in rage lmao

FFXIV, trying to finish Anabaseios Savage, might be done with P11S this week with a bit of luck.

Terraria, mainly the Calamity mod.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Just got done getting 100% achievements in Princess Peach Showtime (and considering that's the first platformer I've picked up in YEARS, that's no small feat.) Gonna finish the final route of the "ONE: Kagayaku Kisetsu e" visual novel before I dive into Unicorn Overlord as my next big game to tackle.

Oh, and in between the other games, I'm making random deliveries in American Truck Simulator - in my custom modded Peterbilt with Serena painted on the sides, lol

(Also loading Animal Crossing every few days for 5-10 minutes to keep the cockroaches out of my house)

RadEmpoleon

Empress of Randomness
    Years
  • I downloaded the Delta emulator app on my ipad so I have been playing a couple of games on there. (I have an old flashcart with a bunch of .nds files, so I'm just picking games from there to play) Aside from Pokémon games, I also downloaded LoZ Spirit Tracks and Phantom Hourglass. I have never played a LoZ game (outside of the og NES version, which I haven't gotten very far in), so this is out of my wheelhouse. I don't play that many video games in general, I tend to play the same games over and over. However I am trying to branch out and play new games.

Aside from the emulator, I have been playing White 2 and Pokémon Dream Radar a lot recently since I've been coming up with a battle gimmick that requires a HA Ralts from the Dream Radar, so I can evolve it into a Gallade with Justified ability.

Back