• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Video Game's Music Awards - Boss Battles! ♪ [The Results! Check post #39]

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    Egg Robo/Super Mecha Sanic
    Shadow of the Colossus
    It Has To Be This Way
    The Extreme
    The Sun Rises
    Shadow Queen

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2017
    The Opened Way: Shadow of the Colossus
    Voting this because I just love that music, no idea how it slipped out of my mind when I was nominating xD

Speed Monster
    Also, voting this one because it just sounds cool, surprised I never heard this one before.

Last edited:

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
    Years
    Shadow Queen Part 2 - Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
    Dialga's Fight To Finish
    The Opened Way
    Grand Finale/In the Final

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    Grand Finale
    The Greatest Jubilee
    It Had To Be This Way
    The Opened Way
    Rebuilding Ourselves
    The Sun Rises
    Shadow Queen Part 2

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    Voting this because I just love that music, no idea how it slipped out of my mind when I was nominating xD

Just letting you know, you need to vote for another song to make your vote(s) count (I.e you need to vote for a minimum of two songs)!

Years
    I don't know why I like these songs other than they sound aaaammmaaazzzing!

Grand Finale/In the Final
    Speed Monster
    Dialga's Fight To Finish
    An Earnest Desire of Grey

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2017
    I just got my name changed from DynamicMan2 to Green Latios, so just wondering if you can edited the list of nominated songs if it doesn't bother you so Dialga's Fight to Finish matches my new name?
    Thanks in advance.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    I'll guess I'll name the ones that struck me as particularly good when I listened to them!

Shadow Queen Part 2 - Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door - one of my favourite games ever, and it's a nice final battle tune (or one of the stages of it anyway). It suits what is happening at the time. Bonus: better with headphones.
    Dialga's Fight To Finish - surprised me as idk MD music and this sounded pretty good imo.
    The Opened Way - fitting for the fights the game offers (seen some gameplay by friends).
    Battle at the Big Bridge - classic here. Although I prefer the Chocobo MD version better.
    Grand Finale/In the Final - Neat tune, and also reminds me one day I have to play more of that franchise.
    An Earnest Desire of Grey - I have very little idea of the game this comes from but it's a nice enough tune, picks up after 40-odd seconds otherwise it would be a bit too dull.
    Rebuilding Ourselves: Eternal Sonata - because Chopin, dang it!

Pity I missed notice otherwise I would have offered say That Person's Name Is... from BD or Live and Learn from SA2:B.

Minato Riku

My Japanese Sweetheart
    Years
    My vote is:
    Battle! [Chaos Chimera]
    Battle at the Big Bridge
    Dialga's Fight To Finish
    The Extreme

Last edited:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

Dear God if Oscuro didn't post this one I would have, I love everything about the boss themes in SotC and this one is no exception.

Battle at the Bridge

It Has To Be This Way
    For the reasoning if nothing else. I enjoy the analysis and the correlation between not just that specific song, but the game's entire OST and the game itself. That alone was worth the vote.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Sorry to keep you waiting! Now, you guys votes, so for the winner...

It's actually a tie between two games with 8 votes each!

Dialga's Fight to the finish - Nominated by Green Latios
    Spoiler:

and...

Grand Finale / In The Final - Nominated by Pinkie-Dawn
    Spoiler:

So I'll tell you what I'll do; both of these games will be featured! But since there's been a tie between the nominators, I'll just pick the next music awards theme myself, if that's okay with everyone. But still, congrats to these two music pieces, and thanks for voting everyone!

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2017
    Sorry to keep you waiting! Now, you guys votes, so for the winner...

It's actually a tie between two games with 8 votes each!

Dialga's Fight to the finish - Nominated by Green Latios
    Spoiler:

and...

Grand Finale / In The Final - Nominated by Pinkie-Dawn
    Spoiler:

So I'll tell you what I'll do; both of these games will be featured! But since there's been a tie between the nominators, I'll just pick the next music awards theme myself, if that's okay with everyone. But still, congrats to these two music pieces, and thanks for voting everyone!
    Whoa! Surprised to see myself win. (or, tie with someone in that case). Must say congrats to Pinkie-Dawn for being the other winner :P. Also, congrats everyone else who participated :)
    But I'm completely fine with you picking out the next theme, I'm just looking forward to participating in this again ^^. I'm forgetful, lol, when is the next one been held by the way? xD

Anyways, how do we receive our Participation emblem?

Last edited:

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    Whoa! Surprised to see myself win. (or, tie with someone in that case). Must say congrats to Pinkie-Dawn for being the other winner :P
    But I'm completely fine with you picking out the next theme, I'm just looking forward to participating in this again ^^. I'm forgetful, lol, when is the next one been held by the way? xD

Anyways, how do we receive our Participation emblem?

Once the emblem gets uploaded into the database we'll hand them out as soon as possible!

Back