• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon-Beiren

How original does this seem?

• Very Original

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Somewhat original

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meh.. its okay...

• LAME!!!!

• Room for improvment!

• About as original as Kanye West(not a good thing).

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

PierceChrist

Pierce Fett,Bobas cousin
    Years
    Intro: Hello I'm Pierce, Im New to the Pokemon Fangame Scene. I Came up for the idea of this believe it or not in a dream that reoccurred for 3 Days . What else can i say Im 5'10, an aries, i like long walks on short beaches...What? Ooops Wrong forum ^___^' Lets stick to pokemon.....

Hack Name: Pokemon- Beiren(Named after the region, Hey its better then my original name Pokemon Tinfoil and Styrofoam cup.)

Story:In the Beiren(Bear-ren) Region, A vast desert made up of colonies of Villages You live in a Zanzibar Colony, A Nomad camp on the western side of Beiren. The Region of Beiren was lush and green until a person by the name of Thamar took over promising revolution, soon after the land became barren except for a few islands untouched by his menacing shadow. He worries of invasion from other regions and frequently says so on his broadcasts on Television....... So begins your role in the story. Your Father, Jericho, awakens you and tells you he fears the radical changes and tells you to flee to the town of Rapture, one of only a few towns untouched by Thamar. You choose between his two favorite Pokemon, one belonged to him and the other to your mother, who disappeared a year after you were born, So you leave your Colony Destined to return it to its former glory....

Towns: U=Untouched D=Desert

-Zanzibar=D
    -Argos=D
    -Warhol=D
    -Rapture=U
    -Megoria=Beiren Capital
    -Korbit=U
    -Mizer=D
    -Veil=D
    -Barthis=U
    -Scarab=D
    -Key Grotto=D

Important Areas:
    -Veil Pass
    -Helmet Cove
    -Beiren Capital Building
    -Barthis Barracks
    -Cobalt Bar
    -Jericho's Diner

Features
    :

-Hopefully Replace Fly HM with new HM Caravan(Used on big Pokemon Like Camerupt)
    - A Mix of old pokemon
    -50 to 100 new fakemon
    -I guess the bad guys are the government
    -A special Fakemon based on a popular fakemon
    - Fakemon Starters(nothing i hate more then same old starters)
    -Two old legendaries will be a crucial part of the plot
    -Some pokemon only found in rain, and sandstorms, and droughts
    -No Gyms, Try to make a name for yourself as a bounty hunter, and do some vigilante work to infiltrate the Beiren Capital
    -Hopefully implementing EV's 1/32 starter script

Any input or criticism is GREATLY APPRECIATED

Last edited:

Bombah!

BlackDragonite
    Years
    Sounds cool.
    Do you have some fakes yet? If yes, can we see them?
    And what do you mean "Mix of old Pokémon"? Just let´s say for example 200 of the old Pokémon? Or what else?

That´s all
    Ryu (Bombah!)

PierceChrist

Pierce Fett,Bobas cousin
    Years
    Sounds cool.
    Do you have some fakes yet? If yes, can we see them?
    And what do you mean "Mix of old Pokémon"? Just let´s say for example 200 of the old Pokémon? Or what else?

That´s all
    Ryu (Bombah!)

ATM Im sketching most of the fakes until i can recruit more people for the project
    but the starters would have 3 stages and they would also be catchable in the wild, all pokemon will be caught although there will be some you only have one shot at. I plan on using fakemon 5 legendaries, and two legendaries from two older games which to me is my favorite part cause I drew a sketch of what will happen to them and im pretty excited! If only everything wasnt a big spoiler but i want it to be like the old games where you didnt know what would happen, and when you found out it was a OMG!!! moment.

as for the mix of pokemon i plan on using 50 from kanto,and jhoto, and 25 from Hoenn, and Shinnoh.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back