• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Sacred Phoenix

Years
  • oh my god, this actually looks NOTHING like a pokemon game! and thats GREAT!!!! as much as I love what we get from nintendo, I really look for something a little more different (like the legends arceus was). Im loving the designs of this project, it looks very beautiful!! keep up the great work :D

Years
  • The download is completely useless and broken.
    If you can't download via the official website link, do not hesitate to try again in 5 minutes. You may have stumbled upon exactly the handful of seconds when the server refreshes certain things (usually right at midnight Paris time), but I normally have 99.99% guaranteed uptime.
    Otherwise, there is version 0.3.2.5 mirrored on my Google Drive. Today, it is the penultimate public version (the latest version makes minor spelling corrections and adds a technical documentation in a "Doc" folder)
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jEdgaoKZeSIyeOgMlaFR27GUxTecIFp_/view?usp=sharing

oh my god, this actually looks NOTHING like a pokemon game! and thats GREAT!!!! as much as I love what we get from nintendo, I really look for something a little more different (like the legends arceus was). Im loving the designs of this project, it looks very beautiful!! keep up the great work :D
    Thank you very much. Making all these original designs takes a lot of time, because we can't base them on the official characters of the Pokémon universe.
    There may be some similarities with Legends arceus. (Note that Sacred Phoenix started to be developed long before this official game) 😇 But it's true that it's very rare to find a Pokémon game taking place in a remote era.

Years
  • In this month of October, we have just recently finished the last elemental Starter of Keltios. You know, the famous Grass-Fire-Water triangle? 🌿🔥🌊
    The official starter of Sacred Phoenix is of course a pseudo legendary Dragon (Dratini, Bagon and Gible) 🐉, but making the elemental trinity in Fakemon had a symbolism for me.

So, I present to you:
    • 🌿 Ourobud, Thornud and Scincophyl the electric lizard
    • 🔥 Snakoat, Venynx and Chyro the desert chimera
    • 🌊 Slugaqua, Flabaqua and Glautilus the wise sea slug

For strategic reasons, they very quickly have a double type: Electric for the Grass, Poison for the Fire, and Psychic for the Water starter.

Pokémon Sacred Phoenix

This is the work of 3 people (4 if you count the cleaning I did on most of them): Eysselia, SplittingJaws and FlorianDX. That's why each lineage has a different artistic style.
    By the way, a new developer diary entry should arrive very soon, as this shows that we are back on track. 👍

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2022
    Just played the demo of this game, and it is incredibly beautiful game. Can not wait for the full release of the game

Years
    • Seen today
    The graphics alone of this game really rivaling xenoverse, i don't know is this game will be completed or not buy yeah the game graphics is amazing

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    The game is pretty fun. I'm looking forward for updates.
    Good luck to you guys.

Years
  • We are proud to present you today two major characters of Sacred Phoenix!
    • One of them, you probably know him, since you met him in tears and blood during the prologue of the game. He is Nemorios, nicknamed "the flamboyant". He's a brute force enthusiast and doesn't hesitate to smash his opponents with his Shadow Rampardos. Eysselia made us his final artwork, almost 3 years after his bust which was used as a placeholder.
    • The other one is Vatumar, known as "the illusionist" (yes, he is a man). Originally from Kalos, he is a master in the art of manipulating minds and proposing contracts to the rulers, thirsting for influence... as long as it serves the interests of Darkrai and Giratina!
    Both are Curates, in other words, the right-hand men of the sect of the nightmare God. Only the Arch-Curate, who will be revealed to you in a few weeks, is superior to them.

Pokémon Sacred Phoenix

I hope you will like them, because it is true that our communication has been reduced in the last weeks

With the release of Pokémon Scarlet and Violet, the project took indeed a break.
    At the same time, there was trouble with Deviantart, which with its new policy decided to shadow-ban images "not appropriate for a underage public" by entrusting this task to ... an artificial intelligence! Needless to say, their robot has wreaked havoc by shadow-banning from public view up to 45% of the entire Sacred Phoenix portfolio when the blocking wave was at its peak. Today, it's down to 9%, but that's still 9% too much.
    Bad luck: Deviantart is the main social network of the fangame and represents alone more than 50% of the public visibility of the project. So I have to readjust my communication on third party sites because making an announcement by showing a Deviantart link means taking the risk that this announcement cannot be seen or read by the public.

But we are still active!

... and that's the main thing. I'll talk about the latest progress in the Developer's diary #9 which will be imminent (and maybe even published for the New Year). Of course, I'll publish it directly here and not via a Deviantart link, since this third party site is not totally reliable anymore.

To summarize in four lines, the new points are:
    • No eminent update of the fangame, but the next one will be a major breakthrough with new features and 15 minutes of additional scenario! We hope to release it in February, 1 year after the last public update.
    • We've started coding the Field Effects in the Pokémon Reborn style! (But it will follow my own interpretation)
    • The move's database has been redone by hand and includes all attacks up to Gen 9.
    • Older saves will NOT be compatible. (All move management has been redone from scratch to prepare for future compatibility with Breath and Mana, but this is not compatible with the old structure).
    If you want to be close to the project progress and see it in real time, the best place is our Discord server.

Years
  • I reveal to you today the ninth entry of my development diary. Since it's about 8 minutes of reading, I put it under the spoiler.
    You will discover what the current obstacles to development are and what our objectives are. This month's entry focuses on coding, the main bottleneck.

Developer diaries #9 - January 2022

Spoiler:

My old entries have been published on my Deviantart journal. For those who want to read them, this is where you will find them.
    https://www.deviantart.com/anarlaurendil/journal/

Years
  • Today is revealed to you Alwilda, the Arch-Curate of Darkrai

Pokémon Sacred Phoenix

Coming from the high nobility of Kalos, Alwilda is the leader of the Cult of Darkrai, a sect whose origins date back to the Great War of Kalos and which has developed in parallel with the Cult of Giratina.

She is a formidable enchantress and a connoisseur of the alchemical secrets of the ancient unnamed king. Her two lieutenants are Nemorios and Vatumar, two warlords ready to do anything to serve Darkrai's cause, even if it means using expedient methods.

Some suspect that she has the blessing of the King of Kalos and that she is secretly involved in certain diplomatic exchanges, even if officially she acts independently and outside the will of her sovereign. It must be said that the Cult of Darkrai - well established in the east of Kalos - causes almost no harm to the local inhabitants, unlike the kingdom of Keltios which has always been a victim of its raids since Arceus offered the Mythical King his Jewel of Life...

Dark

SW-8589-1512-3501
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    Looking so good, can't wait to play the next release.

Years
  • Today is revealed to you a new Fakemon: Moomoo!

Pokémon Sacred Phoenix

In Keltios, Tauros and Miltank are part of the same lineage, fulfilling a fan theory implied in the official games. Sacred Phoenix goes one step further by offering a pre-evolution to these two bovine Pokémon. 🐮💕 Thus, Moomoo, the Fakemon Calf, is born through this artwork co-created by Eysselia, Splittingjaws and me!
    Given the divergence between the two adult species, Moomoo has been subdivided into a male and female form that will determine its future evolution. A male Moomoo can even evolve into one of the three Iberian/Paldean forms of Tauros if it evolves in Iberia or Selenia!
    That said, only the appearance of the juvenile evolution changes: its movepool, abilities, stats and type (Pure Normal) are identical, reinforcing the common origin that all Tauroses and Miltanks had at birth.

You can find all the information about the complete lineage (lore, stats, movepool and strategy) in this PDF :
    sacredphoenix.fr/res/Telechargements/PDF/Fakemon-stats/EN/Tauros%20lineage.pdf

Dark said:
    Looking so good, can't wait to play the next release.
    Thank you. You will have to wait a little, we are moving slowly as there is a database migration.

Years
  • After 4 months of slow progress, there is a peak of motivation right now in the team. So I am honored to announce that there will be news and that it will finally move!
    Indeed, several artworks have just been finished in the last 4 days, some of which are visible in preview on the public rooms of our Discord, but here is one I will share with you:

The fishers made by KiriariSan. 🎣
    They have almost the same role as in the official games and will have only fishable Pokémons. It will be almost exclusively Water-Type, but some Ice or Dragon-Type could be present. You will find them near any body of water, in short, where you can fish: seashore, rivers, lakes and sometimes on boats with sailors.

Pokémon Sacred Phoenix

On my side, I create some artworks like raw materials or items from Pokémon Legends Arceus in HD.

The Griseous Core:
    Pokémon Sacred Phoenix

The Origin Ore, with platinum nuggets:
    Pokémon Sacred Phoenix

The Red Crystal, a fragment of the Red Chain from the Lake Guardians. Combined with the Origin Ore, it allows to forge the Griseous Ball:
    Pokémon Sacred Phoenix

Or the Medicinal Leak. It remplaces the Energy Leaf as a basic component of potions.
    Pokémon Sacred Phoenix

With the progress that has been made in artworks, it is official, we need pixel artists to give life to the sprites from our drawings.
    So I'm going to do the first recruitment campaign in Pokécommunity, because this is becoming a real bottleneck.
    I will also make a Dev Diary, now that there has been some movement.

Years
  • I present you the couple of journeyman Blacksmiths of Pokémon Sacred Phoenix by cataclyptic . 🔨

Pokémon Sacred Phoenix

Unlike the apprentice, the journeyman Blacksmith is experienced in his trade, whether in metalworking or Pokémon battle. This is also the reason why they are the ones who will run the forges and trade with you, unless it is a small village's forge (in which case it will have a chance to be run by an apprentice, with a smaller stock of goods).

This is the equivalent of Workers in the official games. If they are encountered outside the cities, they will have a good chance of challenging you to a Pokémon battle. They are quite versatile in terms of types, but we find Fire, Electrik, Steel, Rock, Ground and Fighting-types.

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2024
    I really hope that there is an update soon and it's not an abandoned game.. It has really awesome idea's and I would love to see it completed

Years
  • DarkDemonAngel said:
    I really hope that there is an update soon and it's not an abandoned game.. It has really awesome idea's and I would love to see it completed
    We are well and truly active, it's just that the project is ambitious and developing slowly (but we are trying to make things happen with a recruitment campaign). BTW, here is a another news. 👍

Here is a reskin of an emblematic Pokémon of the first generation: Kadabra and Alakazam, without forgetting Mega Alakazam. 🪄 Its stats, types, abilities and movepool remain the same, but we have adapted his appearance to the Keltios lore through these high resolution artworks. Indeed, you should know that the official artworks of the first generation are of low resolution, so we had to enlarge them to match the definition usually used in Sacred Phoenix.

Pokémon Sacred Phoenix

It's also the occasion to induct blizzardfeather as the new Aspirant Phoenix. Indeed, in partnership with me, she is the one who made this alternative version of this official Pokémon. Congratulations for this achievement, it's been a long time since our ranks have grown.

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2024
    I am so glad that it is not an abandoned game! It looks amazing and I can't wait for the next playable update! I also love the abra evos that you posted they look so cool! :)

Back