• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokéfy names and words!

Rundas45ma5h

Pokémon Collector/Digital Hobbyist
Years
  • Entei me at once!
    Ops! My bad.

Sorry about the confusion my previous post on this thread may have caused. Just tried to pokéfy the word "untie", but I guess this attempted pokéfication of mine simply came out wrong in this case. I mean, how similar the word "Entei" sounds compared to the word "untie" clearly might be subject to discussion, depending on the context.

No worries, though; I just came up with another, and presumably better, pokéfied word to make up for it now.

The action or skill of imitating someone or something is called Mimikyu.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Ops! My bad.

Sorry about the confusion my previous post on this thread may have caused. Just tried to pokéfy the word "untie", but I guess this attempted pokéfication of mine simply came out wrong in this case. I mean, how similar the word "Entei" sounds compared to the word "untie" clearly might be subject to discussion, depending on the context.

No worries, though; I just came up with another, and presumably better, pokéfied word to make up for it now.

The action or skill of imitating someone or something is called Mimikyu.
    Oh, I see now!
    There is nothing wrong with the pun, but I could not guess which word it meant. What makes it easier (especially for non-Venonative english speakers) is to add, below your pun, the word(s) you used, like we do!
    (Venonat - native)

Back