• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Grill the Pokemon above

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    It is a far cry how the primitive Roaring Moon is just as great, if not, better than it's modern day Pseudo-Legendary descendant, yet the robot replicas of the future, Jugulis included, vastly pale in comparison to their ancestors in our current timeline.

Hisuian Avalugg?

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    Boring as all hell. Just like its modern Kalosian form, its Warden and its Warden's descendant who trains its Kalosian form. I swear anything that comes near Avalugg is destined to become boring. (EDIT: Geeta too. I even forgot she had Avalugg in the first place!)

Pawmot?

Last edited:

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
    Damnit of course the first gen9 mon I get here is my favourite… well, to say barely anything changes in it's evo line would be cliche so… I'll just say that fact it was never my first encounter in my first nuzrun of the game.

Veluza.

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    Aaaaaaaghh! Creepy! What made Game Freak think a self-mutilating fish was a good idea for a Mon!?

Speaking of creepy, Palafin?

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
    Humanlike features on a dolphi is weird, and that evolution method… let's just say the first thing I hope for in gen10 is to immediately change the way that guy evolves. (Maybe bring back wild double battles and have it level up during a double battle?)

Klawf?

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    One of the few Mons who just gets bigger, which I like... but it gets angrier for no reason, which I dislike. Politoed is a way better evolution for Poliwhirl.

Armarouge?

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    Could you please not use Chatter!? There's also a Chatot in PMD that's just really dang annoying.
    The first question came from a Pokémon Reborn meme fanart, by the way... since he happens to be the signature Pokémon of my recently-revealed namesake. Boo.

Grovyle?

Years
    the evo would've been so much easier to roast lol

It looks all happy and cheery, but it is the only Pokémon with 0 base friendship that is not Legendary, a Mythical Pokémon, or an Ultra Beast.
    It does not want to be your friend people =P

Yamask ?

Back