• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald (U) Save game edit...

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2010
    Hi all... I've been reading through this forum and found a lot of helpful information... however... I have yet to find any tuts on how to find values to hex edit... (prolly just that I missed them or didn't try the right search words anyway...) I am trying to make a save game editor for Emerald (U) and am having trouble finding the saved information inside the file... I have a hex editor and am looking for certain information to see where it is stored... ie.. amount of money.. name.. pokemon hp,exp... etc with no luck. Any help would be appreciated.

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2006
    Hey, I just started working on a project similar to that, I'm just not trying to make an automated editor just yet. If you make any headway(any offsets of those values) let me know!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back