• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do u use Unowns2chat?

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I can hardly read them, even though I've been exposed to them for a long time. In the Webmasters Discussion section, I posted a link to get the font for your computer.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Lol, my penpal in England downloaded that. It won't work since my computer doesn't have it, but I'm kind of glad. I don't think I could read anything she typed. O_o Hah, the Unknown font looks cool though. I'm trying to study it a bit so I can atleast read a sentence. It took me forever to figure out what it said on the 3rd Pok?mon movie poster! I just stood there in front of the theater staring while my brother yelled at me to hurry up! :P

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Readin Unown is easy!
    well, I imagine it is easier for artistically inclined people like me to read them...

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    please stop the invisible writing Sturm...I can read them by highlighting them...and an S-mod may get on you for spamming...

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    They're just white, not invisible. I can see them barely without highlighting them.

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Why do you think it's too big?

Is there something wrong with it?

Back