• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Club Nintendo to end this year

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I've been checking every couple hours every day for days now and I still haven't even gotten to look at the rewards. How is this still down? @_@

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    For those having trouble accessing Club Nintendo (I've been hitting it throughout the day this week, just fine)... try accessing or even logging in from the Rewards page directly instead of the Home Page https://club.nintendo.com/rewards.do

Granted I've only browsed, registered games, and logged in. I'd imagine I'd have some bad luck trying to cash out and actually select a prize.

Also.... there's this for those who still can't view it

I'm trying to accumulate some more coins somehow. I'd like to do one physical reward and two digital rewards (right now I can do one and one). I'm aiming for some combination of the messenger bag, the puzzle, F-Zero X, Star Fox 64 3D, and the Wonderful 101

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
    I'm in NA Club and I didn't find the prizes mediocre at all!

I got a Mario tote bag, two separate Zelda poster sets (Twilight Princess + ALBW set), Mario cards (Gold 2012), and Majora's Mask on Wii. I wanted the SSBU posters, too, but didn't have enough coins.

Right now, I want the Majora's Mask 3D Jigsaw puzzle, the MM3D bag, the Animal Crossing playing cards and the 2016 desk calendar. I only have 475 coins, though, just short of two N64 games :(

I'll wait to see what Gold gets me this year before investing in Wii's port of AlttP and either SB64, MP2 or MK64.

Years
    Considering Nintendo Power before it, I figured Club of Nintendo going west was inevitable, since it has been around for quite a while

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    So.. With a recent purchase of a Wii U and 3 games for it, I was well over the point to snag the MM messenger bag, I just couldn't stay on the site long enough to fill out those damn surveys! haha.

Finally grabbed one up this morning. <3
    I'd like the puzzle, too, but I only have 170 coins left and no one on the other forums are trading their club nintendo pins anymore. :c
    No complaints, though. I got the thing I wanted the most, I'm content with it. :) And I'm sure I'll accumulate some more next month, at least enough to grab a game or something. After all, my new console has a library to build up now.

Cherrim

Years
    I finally managed to access the site the other day. Pretty good prizes for a final hurrah, but why the heck is that messenger bag black on black? I couldn't even seen the design at all until I tilted my screen? :( I was thinking about the bag since I could afford it but I don't trust it to be visible enough IRL, so I'll pass.

Now I'm thinking about getting the calendar for next year & the game case, since the last Club Nintendo case I got is full... but I also want to wait to see what the Gold prize is this year, if I can. (I noticed I was just 30 coins away from Gold this year so I gave in and bought Ace Attorney Trilogy on the eShop to make up the difference, eheh.)

Dustmop

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    I lied previously. And I'm shamelessly copying/pasting/sharing their list (that they shamelessly copied elsewhere) of cheapest eShop purchases to get CN coins.

Spoiler:

Lunarose

replaced by lies
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2020
    I only had a little bit of coins left so I ended up getting Kappa's Trail. When I first saw it, looked just like a Mother 3 style game & no surprise it's made by Brownie Brown LOL. I'm really enjoying it though :3

also yaaay flipnote will be back!!

Belldandy

Years
    Anyone wanna share 25 coins with me :pink_tongue:

Do you think you'll still get post-play surveys? I had three expire on me (30 coins) so that sucks! But I just registered three games, so hopefully they give me a post-play so that I can get two N64 games for my WiiU ☺

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I haven't redeemed my coins yet, I'm trying to first mooch additional coins off of friends and things like Reddit. But I know what's on my short-list.

For sure, either of these combinations:
    - The Wonderful 101 + Star Fox 64 3D + Donkey Kong '94 or Mario's Picross
    - The Wonderful 101 + New Super Mario Bros. 2 + F-Zero X

First combo is probably better in terms of quality, but I don't actually like Star Fox 64 very much and I've played the latter two games before. At least I get some stuff I haven't played before on the second option.

If I can salvage some addition coinage, I'll try to squeeze in HarmoKnight.

The physical rewards don't interest me much. I don't like the MM bag design a whole lot and I don't think I'd be using it very often. I like the puzzle, but would prefer if it were a greater number of pieces. Plus, I'll probably get something snazzy for being Platinum again this year anyway.

(aside, right now is the first time I've hit the maintenance page during this whole promotion)

Cherrim

Years

Do you think you'll still get post-play surveys? I had three expire on me (30 coins) so that sucks! But I just registered three games, so hopefully they give me a post-play so that I can get two N64 games for my WiiU ☺
    You should get them. I've registered codes a good year after getting a game and a week later the post-play survey showed up, so I see no reason it wouldn't be the same now.

Dustmop

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022

Yeah, you'll still get them. :3

I registered Yoshi's New Island last week and just got the post-play survey yesterday.

As it stands I'm only 90 coins from platinum and I have at least 4 more post-play surveys due soon. I didn't figure we'd still get stuff at the "end" for reaching gold/plat status, so that's really great news, too. I'll hold onto the rest of my coins in that case. :3

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years

You will get them. They'll display for you in a week's time.

Belldandy

Years
    Thanks for the confirmation guys! I'll have 500 coins that way :pink_nod: two Nintendo games for me!

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
    I think Nintendo is finding where it needs to amputate to survive. The longer the new generation of consoles drags on the more apparent the Wii U's finality becomes. I must admit, if Nintendo didn't try new gimmicks with every new console, I might actually buy one, but so far things have been getting stranger and stranger as the years roll by: N64 Controller -> Game 'Cube' -> 'Wii Nunchaku' -> Wii U game pad where as with my go to console, Sony is like old stony face: pretty much the same and unchanged for nearly 20 years so I don't have to get used to a new interface every single time. So I would say that while Nintendo is still a powerhouse, I think it needs to really look at how things are going for them.

P.S. get rid of region locked consoles Nintendo. This is killing you more than helping you no matter how you wish to phrase it. I buy Japanese exclusives for my Vita, so Sony still sees my money but I'm not going to spend hundreds of dollars just to get a chance to play Mother.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Got my LoZ: ALbW soundtrack from the Australian club nintendo delivered a couple days, which is neat. We didn't get a whole range of stuff like you Americans did though, nor do we get the ability to buy retail games with points. =( Here's hoping we'll get cool stuff down the track... and that I have enough points for it too.

Kameken

URYYYYYYYYY
    Years
    So, will there be another chance to get the prizes for Gold/Platinum before it ends?

I just got up to platinum and it'd suck if that just didn't mean anything.

Back