• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Agree or Disagree (2.0)

Years
  • Eh, I personally have no need of it. I'd already be fine just with subtitles that I can understand if it's in a different language =P
    If anything adapting imagery and adjusting cultural references to a different locale is gonna be bad for diversity and things will get lost in translation easily. I quite like seeing other cultures, religions etc. in games. Real or make-belief ones.

Youtube shorts can be entertaining.

Days
  • i remember playing Snake sometimes (cant remember the other 1 i played) so agree

Spoiler:

You are looking forward for winter.

Years
    • Seen today
    I wouldn't say 'fear'. Fear is something I get the night before a presentation. It's not the same feeling I get before an exam.

I think if you study to the best of your ability and accept 'I've done what I can do', there's no reason to fear an exam.

It's healthy to take breaks from social media.

Years
  • Had to look him up, but do recognize him lol (basically like: 'ah that one')
    I could only think of Manny, Ellie and Sid tbh... though Ice Age is not something I actively (re)watch. Been a while since I last saw it.
    Probably a disagree ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Beyblade was a fun Anime.

Back