• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: The Pokémon Company issues statement on Palworld

The Pokémon Company issues statement on Palworld

The Pokémon Company issues statement on Palworld

Well, it’s probably Palworld given all the talk the past week…

Sake-Kun

8th Sin - Apostasy
Days
    • Seen today
    It really is a pity, because besides the drama which I didn't care about anyway... Palworld provided me the experience of discovering an entirely new lineup of creatures that I oh so wanted ever since Gen 7 or so, and single-handedly reignited my interest in continuing my fan projects related to Pokemon. And most importantly, the game provided not one, not two BUT three new entrants to the ensemble of flowers I would imagine surrounding myself with to make my own self-imposed solitude more bearable.

But just like with the two other wonderful drama kettles that I have been associated with in the past, fun seems to be very low on the priority list of social media-obsessed people. At this point, I need to question whether the people being outraged are truly so due to genuine reasons or just lashing out because of the lack of agency in their lives.

Back