• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count To Infinity - v12

Years
  • 243 321
    weren't we on 242 XXX yesterday ? too tired to check lol

There were those who tried to bully me. I'm pretty big so most wouldn't even try. Unfortunately for them I will definitely fight back when someone attacks me.
    Words I could care less about, but the one kid that actually tried to attack me learned the hard way it wasn't a wise thing to do. Iirc we both got expelled for a week or so for it.
    Dumb policies about getting a teacher if someone punches you. Nah, someone punches me I'm punching back.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    243 327

The Count To Infinity - v12

Days
  • 243 328

I had not been bullied ideally, but got bad remarks from few people in class. And most of those students were the one who were popular among the girls, but were also among the toppers. So teachers didn't intercepted much and said to me that it is no good to get involved in all those. Hence I followed the teachers advice then. And rather I would say that those students were also my top rivals in class, and every exam used to be like a race about who finishes in top-5. They usually made the fun of my style of doing the things, but I guess they didn't liked the fact that my style was good enough to bring decent output. They particularly didn't liked me in general, although I don't mind it because I was popular among teachers instead..........

The top bully student of the class was somewhat friendly to me, surprisingly !! And I will not take away the credit from him, because he had helped me many times when I was in trouble and had often kept other bullies away from troubling me. Although there were some hand to hand combat between us in evening, and he was bigger and heavier than me but he ended up crying and going away.

I don't want to involve myself into any fights or quarrels or arguments because I like to happy and lively, and will not mind even getting beated up few times, but if it gets regularity then I can also counter them back.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    243 330.

I was taught the same thing as @ReKoil mentioned. My mother always told me that it was better to 'fight back and face the consequences' than be victimized each day.

I didn't go around punching everybody who made a snide remark. But there were a couple times I had to defend myself and thankfully felt no fear in doing so. (I did get in trouble. The school system often seeks punishment and doesn't care to actually investigate situations).

Days
  • 242 331

I don't want get engaged in all those things which includes whatever I said few posts earlier, but that doesn't means I can't fight back, but I usually avoided getting into contact with those students, and the top fighter and bully of class was bit of friend to me because we studied together from nursery, hence he usually didn't troubled regularly.

My case of bad remarks for me is unusual one, which one had experienced, where popular boys of class were making fun of the popular student among teachers! 😅😅😅

Years
  • 243 333
    Lav dropped us down 1k again and didn't increase the count either... are you checking if I'm paying attention or something? D=

The unfortunate thing with bullies is that if you let them hit you or beat you up things will only get worse for you. They won't stop of their own accord. If you don't fight back they'll just consider you easy prey. :sadwick:

Back