• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Red hack: Pokemon PureRGB (QoL romhack) (Complete! - possible future updates too)

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I presume based on this some aspects of the story revolving around Team Rocket's activities were also further elaborated on or otherwise imprioved? I asked because the thing that holds me back from enjoying a lot of gen 1 remakes is no one seems to want to actually make Team Rocket have an actual motive behind their crimes. Yes making money is what they argue, they are a mafia sure sure, but the whole scheme they planned in Gold and Silver with the radio signal at the lake of rage gave them presence which can make them a legit worldwide threat. Not to mention that its at least assumed the anime's storyline relating to Mewtwo was soft-canon to the games, which is further reinforced by how in Ultra Sun/Moon, Giovanii is seen with a mewtwo during the Rainbow Rocket story. There was also a lot of hints of a war before the game's events due to a scrapped Soldier trainer class in the Nintendo Gigaleak a while back.
    I'm not interested in adding connections to much later games in the series, because those games didn't exist when this one was released.

Back