• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokemon Black and White 3: Genesis (COMPLETE!)

Years
    • Seen today
    Love the game so far and wanted to play it as a hardcore nuzlocke
    Is there a (spoiler free) doc of the Gym Leaders', Elite 4's and Champion's highest-leveled Pokemon?
    Thanks! Here's the list of leader's ace levels:

Gym 1: Lv13
    Gym 2: Lv18
    Gym 3: Lv28
    Gym 4: Lv36
    Gym 5: Lv40
    Gym 6: Lv42
    Gym 7: Lv53
    Gym 8: Lv63
    Elite Four (All): Lv68
    Champion: Lv73

Days
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Version 1.2 is now released. This is a minor update that fixes a few bugs found in v1.1. Download links have been updated. Saves on v1.0 or v1.1 can be loaded onto v1.2.

Black and White 3: Genesis is a hack of Pokemon Crystal Version. It is a sequel to Black 2/White 2 Versions, and takes place in Unova, a number of years following the events of B2/W2. In this game, you play as a young trainer from Humilau City, and will embark on a journey around the region to catch Pokemon, collect Gym badges, and thwart the plans of a mysterious group claiming to be Team Plasma, a terror group that was supposedly disbanded years ago.

This game can be played on any platform that supports GBC ROMs. It is heavily recommended to NOT use VisualBoy Advance, as it may cause bugs, and will cause some of the custom music tracks to sound bad. Recommended emulators are BGB and mGBA. It is NOT recommended to use Skyemu, as it may cause boxed Pokemon to disappear from the PC.

FEATURES:
    -Fully demade Unova region on GBC hardware
    -New original story featuring many characters from B/W/B2/W2
    -Demade music tracks for Unova locations
    -New Cries for all Gen3+ Pokemon
    -252 Pokemon available, selected from throughout the first 5 generations of Pokemon
    -255 moves from throughout the first 5 generations
    -Physical/Special split on moves
    -Fairy type added, and type chart adjusted to account for it
    -Many various items from newer games
    -Running Shoes available from the start
    -Reusable TMs
    -Move Reminder
    -Much more Bag space
    -All evolutions available in a single player game
    -Reusable Repels
    -Various other minor quality of life improvements

CREDITS:
    Custom sprites by Azure_Keys, Internet Goblin, Jace, Bloodless, Scarlax, ShadowOne333, EeveeEE, Sea, Solo993
    Custom map tiles by Azure_Keys, Rangi, Jace, Bloodless, Sea, Bees, Luna, Pia Carrot
    Custom music by Regen, Trite Hexagon, Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Froggest Spirit, Azure_Keys
    Custom cries by Azure_Keys, Celadonk, Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Sour Apple, Ax6
    Special thanks to Pret's Pokecrystal community and their wiki tutorials.
    Special thanks to the Polished Crystal community for much help and encouragement.
    Special thanks to Rangi's PolishedMap and Tilemap Studio software.
    Special thanks to Rangi, FIQ, Ax6, Luna, Bloodless, Darsh, and many others for coding help and general assistance.

SCREENSHOTS:
    Pokemon Black and White 3: Genesis (COMPLETE!)

DOWNLOAD LINKS:
    Patch with Included Documentation: https://www.mediafire.com/file/s381hz62nxn7pnz/BW3G.zip
    Patch Only: https://www.mediafire.com/file/649z1hf2bsxhdl7/bw3genesis.ips

Github repo: https://github.com/AzureKeys/BW3G

Special Evolutions with Changes Included:
    Spoiler:
    I cant seem to get it to work on delta emulator. Am i doing something wrong or is it tthe emulator??

Years
    • Seen today
    I cant seem to get it to work on delta emulator. Am i doing something wrong or is it tthe emulator??
    I haven't had any reports of Delta having inaccurate results yet. Is the game crashing at some point, or failing to load at all? If it's not able to load, is there an error message?

Days
    • Seen today
    Hi there i've recently gotten really into this rom and i just had a few questions. Is there any resources you have available anywhere that shows where you get gift pokemon or trades and such. I was also wondering what the shiny odds may be since my rival clearly got luckier than i did!

Years
    • Seen today
    Hi there i've recently gotten really into this rom and i just had a few questions. Is there any resources you have available anywhere that shows where you get gift pokemon or trades and such. I was also wondering what the shiny odds may be since my rival clearly got luckier than i did!
    Thanks! The first post in the thread has a link to a zip file with a bunch of documents, one is a list of Pokemon locations. The shiny odds are the same as vanilla Crystal, but Infer's Ralts is set to always be shiny.

Years
    • Seen today
    Are all the Pokemon's stats the same as in the base Pokemon game? Or are some changes made to make more mons viable? And how is the difficulty of this hack? Thank you!

Years
    • Seen today
    Are all the Pokemon's stats the same as in the base Pokemon game? Or are some changes made to make more mons viable? And how is the difficulty of this hack? Thank you!
    Stats are all the same as vanilla, with the exception of the Meditite line, which have had their attack stat doubled to compensate for the lack of having Pure Power.

Difficulty is higher than a standard Pokemon game, but not like Kaizo level hard or anything. The difficulty curve expects the player to be able to use healing items, boss battles may require using your full party, but grinding isn't really necessary unless you're doing a self-imposed challenge, like a nuzlocke or something.

Years
    • Seen today
    Stats are all the same as vanilla, with the exception of the Meditite line, which have had their attack stat doubled to compensate for the lack of having Pure Power.

Difficulty is higher than a standard Pokemon game, but not like Kaizo level hard or anything. The difficulty curve expects the player to be able to use healing items, boss battles may require using your full party, but grinding isn't really necessary unless you're doing a self-imposed challenge, like a nuzlocke or something.
    Thanks! Was planning on a Fairy type run so this is good to know 🙂

Years
    • Seen today
    I always come back playing this game again again and again because how good the game is offering new things like story and playing with old things like mechanics and because i think romhack scene is stall because all new romhack only abou difficulty and trying to be radical red

Back