• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon GS Chronicles - [Build 2.7.4 Released 05/18/2024]

Do you agree the project to be rebooted using the Skeli's Complete Fire Red Upgrade?

• Yes. Do it!

Votes: 49 76.6%
  • Nah. Don't waste your time on this

Votes: 15 23.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    Guys where can i find documentation up to date about bst and evolution metods? the google drive document i found is not up to date for instance onix stats are not correct and dunceparce do not have evolution....

Days
    • Seen today
    Guys where can i find documentation up to date about bst and evolution metods? the google drive document i found is not up to date for instance onix stats are not correct and dunceparce do not have evolution....
    I'd love to make a wiki, but sadly I do not posses the knowledge to make one. We started and everyone abandoned it shortly after. Feel free to join the server and ask questions! https://discord.gg/rWCbZzcGAb

Dr. Seuss

Will finish GS Chronicles, I swear!
    Years
  • Beta v2.7.4 is available for download now!!!

Again, no major changes, but bug fixes made. Most notably a bug where the TM Case crashes the game in some emulators like VBA, iOS emulators or real hardware has been fixed, and hopefully a bug with the random crashes should be fixed now. Download links and changelog available in the main post

Days
    • Seen today
    Beta v2.7.4 is available for download now!!!

Again, no major changes, but bug fixes made. Most notably a bug where the TM Case crashes the game in some emulators like VBA, iOS emulators or real hardware has been fixed, and hopefully a bug with the random crashes should be fixed now. Download links and changelog available in the main post
    Anon please, fix the day encounters on your end. I left a file that has a link to the correct data with images so you can have an easy time of doing it yourself. Make sure the pokemon numbers match as well, since regionals share the same name. I'll put another day patch out for now, so you don't need to release a patch until something else gets fixed. Please, I'm almost begging you to do this so I don't have to every time a patch gets put out.

Dr. Seuss

Will finish GS Chronicles, I swear!
    Years
  • Anon please, fix the day encounters on your end. I left a file that has a link to the correct data with images so you can have an easy time of doing it yourself. Make sure the pokemon numbers match as well, since regionals share the same name. I'll put another day patch out for now, so you don't need to release a patch until something else gets fixed. Please, I'm almost begging you to do this so I don't have to every time a patch gets put out.
    I thought you were referring to the latest pull request you made, which I merged already and included in this release. Kindly send it again by PM so I can include it asap.

Years
    • Seen today
    Janitor Mask still lets the game freeze when it's in the bag and you scroll down to it and then to another item (with virtual console).

Back