• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF> Misdreavous and Kabuto Female

Status
Not open for further replies.

DahlilaWood

The loveable trainer
    Years
    I'm seeking a trade for a Misdreavous from Pokemon White to X & Y if anyone has pokemon White. And I'm also seeking a female Kabuto. Any natures are welcomed. I will do my best to give a decent pokemon in return but I can't promise anything crazy like a legendary or a shiny considering I have few to none of both types of those pokemon. Please let me know if you can do any of these trades and we can always talk over if there's a pokemon you're seeking with a specific nature. I can definitely help with trading different natured pokemon and such. Thanks so much.

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2023
    Given a few moments, I could easily breed up a female Misdreavus, would you prefer the original one, or the kalos-hatched one? I don't need a whole lot that isn't shiny or legendary, and if you can't offer much that I like, it's on the house.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back